Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Unplug It Challenge

Pampering Beki has come up with a fantastic challenge. It is called "Unplug It" day. I have been thinking that we needed to this for awhile now, this is just the kick in the pants that I needed.

So this is the challenge, pick one day of the week and make it your "Unplug It" day. No computer, cell phone, texting, tweeting, or facebook. I know my kids are going to have a hard time with this but I think it will be so good for our family. We have decided the Saturday is our day, Randy is home and we can spend time together without the distractions. I can't wait to see what this time does for our family. I really think this time is going to be life changing!!

Sign in here if you're up for the challenge and grab the button to put on your blog, facebook etc.

2 comments: