Sunday, March 15, 2009

Boys will be boys: Part 3 New Bookshelf

I am coping this post from my Hubs Randy. He loves to spend time with the boys doing "Boy" stuff. It was so cute because the boys kept calling the screwdrivers Tuner and Felipe and the hammer Pat. Turner, Felipe and Pat are some of the tools on Handy Many. I hope you enjoy!!

New Bookshelf

Yes! Another piece of furniture from
Target that will be in house! Yay! We pretty much only shop at Target, Costco and the grocery store. We got this bookshelf a long time ago and finally I'm putting it together. This will go into the boys room for their one-million books that were on the floor or in small boxes.

The boys just love to help out Daddy with projects. (We put a desk together too!) We got out our tools (Felipe, Turner & Pat) and went to work. Oh, we did make one mistake. We put the backing on backwards. I seem to always have that one mess-up on these small projects. D'oh!

There were a few time outs given, but we still put this Bookshelf together in under 50Seconds! Seriously.... see for yourself.

1 comment:

  1. How funny! I love how the boys played in it! Very cute bookshelf too!

    ReplyDelete