Sunday, February 22, 2009

The Weekend

Friday night we took the boys to Chuck E Cheese's (yes, I know we were just there last week) because McKay has been doing great with no diaper at nap time. It was a great reward, he kept saying "this is so AWESOME!" After the boys went to bed Randy and I had some alone time, (wink, wink) and then we watched the movie Nights in Rodanthe. It was okay, it is not one of those movies that you watch again.




Saturday was just a lazy day. I got up and made breakfast, ham and cheese omelets, country potatoes and toast, it was yummy!! Then I went to Target where I was forced to look around and spend money because the pharmacy was really busy, the nerve. As for the evening we had a great family dinner and playtime. After the boys went to bed we watched the Bridge to Terabithia. What a great movie!

On Sunday the boys and I went to church and the hubs barbecued. Good food and even better family time.

I love my life!!!

Oh, and I found and new map game! Go here to see how good you are at European Countries.

Thanks to: Rocks in my Dryer

1 comment:

  1. I know!!! I was expecting a "Notebook" kind of cry. Movie was mediocre at best!!!

    ReplyDelete