Wednesday, April 22, 2009

My New Favorite Song



I love this song!! I love it because the season of life we are in can seem like it is going to last forever but in all reality it doesn't and we find ourselves longing to get back in the season of life we so badly wanted out of. For instance, I have 3 boys all under the age 3 (my oldest is almost 4) and there are days that I want to pull my hair out and can't wait to move out of this season of life but, the truth is I don't want them to grow up I want them to be my babies forever. I know that when they are all teenagers I am going to miss the season of life I am in right now.

If you are a mommy you have to watch this video. It makes me cry every time. And, what mommy doesn't like a good cry!! Ha!!

1 comment:

  1. That's a great song. Unfortunately they do grow up but I enjoyed every age of Randy. It's great to be able to watch them grow and be proud of what they become of which I am of my son!

    ReplyDelete